The reasons for wanting to try freediving are as varied as the fish in the sea.
You may be looking to change your relationship with the ocean and its creatures, find a new form of meditation, push your personal boundaries, ease anxiety and stress, or improve your breath-hold and relaxation skills in the water.
No matter what your motivation is, this Freediver Course is the perfect start to a journey where you’ll intensify your connection to the ocean and yourself. If you already have some experience, but no formal training, this course will teach you a little more about how awesome your body actually is. You’ll learn how to tap into its innate powers, and how to make every plunge into the deep a safe journey of self-discovery.
To enroll in the Apnea Total Freediver Course you must be at least 15 years old. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with snorkeling, skin diving or freediving is required.
This two-day course includes
- Two instructor-led theoretical presentations during which you will learn about different freediving disciplines, freedive equipment, breathing techniques, equalization, in water skills and safety.
- Two open water sessions to practice free immersion and constant weight freedives, and proper buddy and safety procedures (depths between 12 and 20 meters).
Price: $375 (includes rental gear, online certification, online course materials)
ADVANCED FREEDIVER COURSE
If you are signing up for the Advanced Freediver course it is because you already know why freediving is becoming a popular way to explore the world beneath the waves and you want to know more about awakening the amazing powers that lie dormant within your body.
Maybe you want to go deeper and see if you can make it all the way to 30 meters and beyond. Maybe you’re looking to extend your breath hold time during static apnea, sharpen your awareness of the messages your body is sending you or work on quieting the mind to find that place of absolute peace and tranquility.
You can look forward to exploring all of this and more during the Advanced Freediver course.
This three-day course includes
- Static Apnea: theory, dry practice and pool session
- Two theoretical presentations during which you will learn about advanced breathe-up techniques, exhale diving and deep diving techniques
- Two open water sessions (depths up to 30 meters).
Price: $420 (includes rental gear, online certification, online course materials)